The Business Association promotes the well being of ALL businesses within the town
Promoting the success, wellbeing and prosperity of members
The Association was formed in 1899 making it one of the oldest in Scotland. It has gone through many changes since inception including the recent name change from Blairgowrie Merchants Association to 'The Blairgowrie & Rattray Association' (BARBA) in May 2014.
Our members are businesses of all sizes and from a variety of sectors including retail, restaurants, cafes, pubs, accommodation, trades, arts & crafts shops, purveyors of artisan foods, professional services, leisure activities and community groups.
We offer members a wide variety of important and relevant services.
• Investigate a Town Loyalty Scheme with The HEAT Project
• Maintain contact with existing members and reach out to new members
• Develop the business element of BARBA on the Discover Blairgowrie website
• Refresh the content of the BARBA website
• Review ways to more effectively communicate with members