With the River Ericht and lochs, play parks, swimming pool, spa, fishing, shooting, golf and the Southern Cairngorms with Glenshee for skiing in the winter and hill walking all year round, you will have plenty to do.
Here are a selection of things you can do whilst here:
- Riverside playpark
- Davie Park - across the bridge then first right, first left and follow the road
- Blairgowrie Tennis Club
- Blairgowrie Golf Club
- Bowland Trails - Husky Dog Sled Rides
- Outdoor Explore - Archery, Canoeing, Kayaking, Hill Walking (all by arrangement)
- Skate Park - Rattray Common near Rattray Primary School
- JJ Coupar Park on Coupar Angus Road (sports fields)
- See local sports groups here
We will be adding more activities to the list. Check out the Visit East Perthshire website for activities further afield.