Invermay, 130 Perth Road, Blairgowrie, PH10 6EQ
5 Star Holiday Home
Invermay is a traditional Victorian villa, which provides 21st century home comforts. A combination of elegant cornicing and excellent wi-fi connection!
Sleeping up to 8 adults with 3 bedrooms (plus a study with sofa bed) and three bathrooms, the house is bright and spacious, freshly decorated and comfortably furnished.
Facilities include log burning stoves and TV with Sky Sports/Movies in the sitting room, Aga and Nespresso coffee machine in the dining kitchen, patio with BBQ and summerhouse.
Invermay is surrounded by lovely mature gardens and provides ample parking space for two or three cars.
Just 10 minutes’ walk from both Blairgowrie’s town centre and its world-famous golf club, Invermay is the perfect base for touring, walking, cycling, skiing and fishing. Or just relaxing…
The property has been awarded 5-Stars by VisitScotland.
From £565 to £1,275 per week.
Short breaks from £375.
- Log burning stoves
- 43” TV (with Sky Sports/Movies)
- Four bedrooms (1 double, 2 twins, 1 single)
- Travel cot available on request.
- Three bathrooms.
- Study with sofa bed.
- Free Arran Aromatics toiletries
- Aga and conventional oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Kitchen TV
- Separate utility room
- Free wifi
- iPod docking stations
- Dining Room with table seating up to 10
- High chair available
- Patio/barbecue area
- Secure storage space for golf clubs, fishing tackle, skis, etc.
- Table football.
- Exercise bike.
- Outside sinks & chest freezer for cleaning & storing salmon and trout catches.
Please note this form goes to the Discover Blairgowrie Admin team, NOT the business above!